Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Let's Go Mavs!

The Mavs made it to the Finals!!!

I am a die-hard Mavs fan and I could not be happier that they made it to the finals.  Last night, they lost game one, but I am not discouraged.  A. The Heat did not win by much, AKA they did not kill us and B. We did not give it our all, Dirk did not step up like usual, and we just didnt have our Mavs fire!  Obviously a big part of me was bummed we lost last night, but the other part of me knows that it will only make us come back stronger!

Last week, after we became the Western Conference Champs, Mavs Man came as a surprise guest at our Bowie Pep rally! I honestly was just as excited as the kids.  Luckily, my teaching buddies and I were all in our Mavs gear and were able to get a picture with him at the end.


Watch as he manages to dunk over my 5'7" 4th grader, who is also standing on a chair I might add....




Everyone should be cheering on the Mavs as we defeat the Heat during the rest of the Finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment