Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Beginning of Summer

One of the best perks about being a teacher is Summer Vacation!  Even though I just started my summer break this past weekend, I feel like I am already trying to come up with new hobbies.

This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of meeting sweet William and Luke Evans. This was one of the first things I wanted to do when school was out!  Their mom Anne has been family friends of ours since our dads were in Junior High, so theses boys feel like my nephews!  I love them so much!


Monday, was my first real day of summer.  Instead of waking up relaxed, I woke up brainstorming new hobbies.  Ever since I have been dating Entrepreneur Austin, my brain has now started thinking in the same way as his, thinking "what can I do to be productive", instead of  "what can I do to relax".  I have started taking work out classes, creating photo books on Shutterfly, and potentially creating a cookbook. *Check my next post "Leigh and Austin" to see my latest photo book!

Today, however, was my favorite day of all.  It began by going with Leah and sweet Ryan shopping! I felt like a true personal shopper, which I have now decided could become my new job one day.  I loved shopping for another person and getting them excited about their new attire! And now, I GET TO GO TO THE MAVS GAME!!  Kristen and I decided to splurge on expensive tickets in the nosebleeds to the Finals tonight.  Right after she hit submit, her husband called to tell her he had 2 FREE tickets for us!! We searched for about 3 hours before convincing my brother to buy them!

Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment