Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jack and Ginger

I officially have a new favorite brand of dresses...Jack and Ginger.

As I was planning my wardrobe for the summer weddings, I realized that I do not have any dresses to wear, seeing as though I wore bridemaids dresses last summer.  So the fun, yet affordable dress hunt began!

I started at Nordstrom, my favorite store in Dallas. I searched and searched through the dress department, even had a personal Nordstrom shopper pull dresses for me and still nothing.  I was getting frustrated until  she brought me my final dress, this Jack and Ginger dress and I fell in love!  Not only did it fit perfectly (aka I did not have to get it hemmed), but it was a REALLY affordable price.  I will now be searching for more dresses by Jack and Ginger!

My new dress for the weekend wedding in Missouri!

No comments:

Post a Comment