Saturday, May 7, 2011

Flashmob

My sister is an Event Planner at DFW Events in Dallas.  She always has the most amazing experiences and is always filling me in on her favorite parts of the evening.  dfweventstheblog 

One of her most recent weddings was for a former Mavericks dancer, now Dallas Cowboy Choreographer. She called me immediately after, filling me in on the Flashmob that occured during the reception. One of the brides friends pretended to be a waiter and dropped his tray.  The Black Eyed Peas song "I Gotta Feeling" came on and he and a few others began doing their choreographed dance.  After a few seconds, the majority of the brides friends (most of whom are all Mavericks or Cowboys dancers) and the bride joined in!  It was the highlight of the wedding...too bad I am a horrible dancer and could never pull something like this off! :(

Jenny and 
Blake's Flash Mob
Jenny and Blake's Flash Mob
http://vimeo.com/22724339

No comments:

Post a Comment