Wednesday, May 4, 2011

First Monday of Every Month

The first Monday of every month, two of my oldest friends and I go out to for a fun dinner.  Alex and I have been friends since Kindergarten and Andrea since High school.  We started this tradition once we all moved back to Dallas, after college, and began life in the real world.  We all live on opposite ends of Dallas and have completely different schedules, so we decided that planning in advance would come in handy for us. We typically go to a new restaurant every time, whether it is our first time or a restaurant one of us is craving.  I always look forward to our get togethers because we are able to catch up on each others lives, while eating delicious foods and drinking wonderful wine. 

This Monday, we dined at Nick and Sam's Grill, which is near the Stoneleigh Hotel in Dallas.  I had been there a few times before, but it had been awhile, plus they had recently updated their menu....many new items to try! Nick and Sam's Grill has amazing menu options, at very reasonable prices.  Definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Dallas!

http://www.nick-samsgrill.com/home.htm


Where should we go next month....

1 comment: