Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Nuggets!

 Today is a special day! Today is William and Luke's 1st birthday!  This year has gone by so fast and I cannot believe they are already one!  I have been babysitting these sweet boys since they came home from the hospital.  They decided to enter the world a little early, so I met them while they were still in the hospital.
 

 My babysitting duties began when William came home from the Hospital.  Luke joined us a few weeks later and I had the blessing of watching these two grow so much this year.


Yesterday, we celebrated with a Breakfast Taco birthday party! 



The party was a success and the boys had a great time! I cannot believe they are already 1 and I can't wait for summer break when I get to spend more time with them!

Happy Birthday William and Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment