Monday, April 16, 2012

My New Addictions

So I have found a new love for reading! I have NEVER been a big reader, even though I am a reading teacher.  In the past 3 weeks, I have managed to read 2 books and that is HUGE for me! I loved both of them and couldn't put either of them down.  I spent multiple days just reading and reading!

Book 1 - The Hunger Games
I had heard nothing but great things about this book from my friends and from my students.  I finally got around to reading it and I LOVED every second of it! I cant wait to read the 2nd and 3rd one.  I love that this book can be enjoyed by boys, girls, young teens, and adults.  It is definitely addicting!

Book 2 - Divergent

Oh man! This book was amazing and I almost think I liked it better than The Hunger Games. It was a great mix of adventure and romance! I literally read this in 3 days or so.  I could not put it down! It had many unexpected moments, never would have guessed the ending!  I could read it over and over again! 

I HIGHLY suggest both of these books!  Can't wait to see what I read next!

No comments:

Post a Comment