Sunday, July 29, 2012

Paradise!!

I just love summer... Minus the heat! My favorite part of the summer so far has been Austin and my trip to Coronado Island, right outside San Diego. We went to celebrate the wedding of our wonderful friends Will and Katie! 

We headed out on the 4th of July!! When we arrived, it was overcast and chilly...felt amazing!!


We stopped for a quick Happy Hour...I had the best bloody mary of my life!!
 
We made it just in time for fireworks with the bride and groom! 

Dinner the 2nd night was my favorite! We ate at a fabulous Italian restaurant with a great view of downtown San Diego.



It was finally time to start the wedding festivities...Friday we began the day in the sunshine! Enjoyed some R&R on the beach!

We then headed to an amazing rehearsal dinner! Dinner was located downtown with an incredible view!


Saturday was a restful day for me on the beach, while Austin tended to his groomsmen duties until the wedding ceremony began! We enjoyed a beautiful ceremony at Hotel Del and then a fabulous party! 



We had a blast! I wish we were still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment