Saturday, July 9, 2011

Oh the Holidays

July has started off really well!

Right before the 1st of July, my best friends, Emily and Brooke, came to visit from Memphis!  Because we are all teachers, we were able to have a 5 day visit, which never happens.  We shopped, laid out, ate delicious food, and just caught up on life!


For the 4th of July, Austin and I headed to Kaboom town (3rd best fireworks show in the nation) with our great friends Chad and Katelyn.  We had amazing brisket, made by Katelyn's grandpa, and many different salads.  It was VERY hot, but we enjoyed every minute of it!  



Next, I was off to the lake for some R&R in the middle of the week!  Liz and I drove down to meet my sister at Horseshoe Bay and enjoyed a couple days in the sun!  I could do that all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment